Okay. So, something lame happened in school yesterday. I was sitting at my place finishing some sejarah work. Suddenly phara came to me and said,"JeanLi! Andrea brought some benda haram..!" Haha. Cute right? I had no intention of confiscating whatever 'benda haram' she brought. So just played along.
I got up and phara whispered,"Act as if you know what it is la.." Okaaay. Walked to andrea's place saying,"Andreaaaa what did you bring hmm??" And gave the scary-look. HAHA. Andrea said,"Nothingg... Check my file la.." Cyheetal was laughing. [i saw them keep a file under the table] I said, acting a little bossy,"Open the file for me la." [it was getting obvious that we're just playing around]
So, andrea opened it for me. They were laughing. Phara even said,"Look! It's there!!" She took the file, wanting to show me whatever it was. Then suddenly exclaimed,"Eh!! This is my file!!!" HAHAHA. I was laughing like a mad pig by then. HAHA. How lame is that. Gosh they're so funny la.
Okay. Enough lame-ness. Bye bye.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment