Gotta make this quick. Bro wants to use the computer but hehehe. I'm using it while he watches 'news' now. Anywayy.. Was watching tv just now. After soooo long only am i allowed to watch BUT suddenly no electricity. So unfair la. Grr.
Oh well. Got to go to kopitiam with the family. Haha. It was fun. Bro hasn't come home in weeeks, probably months. The first thing he did when he came home was bang on my door. =.=" He just loves making noise.
I'm going to be happy dwappy from now on. ^^ Or at least, i'm gonna try to be. One week of holidays. Good. Have to catch up on my sleep la. The last time i slept well was err ??? Dreams are weird, you know. And tiring. Sighs.
Oooooh! I'm gonna watch tv now....
"Ehh. What if ....."
"Hmm..?What?"
"What if i transfer?"
"You wanna die ar?"
"Waiitt..!!I haven't say where also..."
*silence* "You wanna die ar?"
Babe, i love you too much to say goodbye. haha.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment