I. Am. Still. Alive. Haha. Right. Long time no update. So here goes..
Went for worship camp two weeks ago[i know i know that's VERY LONG ago]It was unbelievably awesome. =D After that. Ahh.. ?? School. Gangstarz competition. Haha. We got 2nd.. AGAIN. Yeah. Ours was the most unique performance. Hahaha.
Combined christmas celeb. It was okayla. The BB's awards thing was only like 5minutes?? Maybe less. Ours pulak FUYOH. Haha.
Then then then. Taiping. One word : LAME. We were so bored that peiqi and i started scolding the ZABU. Umm i mean the 'seladang'. Haha. I know what EVERYBODY's thinking. Pathetic much... Hehe. The bus trip there and back was LOUD.
Hari penghargaan. Lemme just say this. Hari penghargaan is a boring event that is COMPULSORY for us to attend. So yeah. You can probably guess how it went. But that day, after the event, had stupid rehearsal. Grrr.
Next. Miss mgs. Oh boy. I have a lot a lot A LOT to say about it. About how lame how dumb how superficial how argh-fying it was. The entire process of getting ready was errr torturing. Haha. Imagine this. I'm sitting on some wooden chair, people-people surrounding, watching, staring as ONE person does the make-up. While two others are thinking what accessories to put on me. I felt like a doll. Now i know how poor Barbie felt. HAHA. And then others would just come in to 7+1 and exclaim,"JEANN!! You look so diff!!!" Do you have any idea how many times i heard that sentence??? Haha.
Then the real thing began. *cheercheercheer* Kononnya pose la. So glad i was out in the first round. HAHAHA. Please. I may have dressed up and all, but that doesnt make me a diff person. After everything, took many pics with different people. *snapsnapsnap* Felt better after changing. HAHA. Yeah.
Had outdoor games the next day. Yada yada. Photography workshop. That dude loved syoking sendiri. But it was fun la. Of cos there were some boring parts. Oh wells. =D
That brings us [almost] up to date. Wow this is a long post. Alright. Won't bore anyone anymore. Me out.
"I slept from 3-5."
"That's your problem."
xD
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

4 comments:
pics of miss mgs pleease! =)
AHEMM..that may take a while.haha..
lolz. jean, you DID look different. But in a good way!
-Ezz
Haha.really???It felt REAAAAALLY weird that day. and NOT in a good way..ahah
Post a Comment