Well. The cabin[the place we stayed in]was very very SMALL. Deck10, the highest place of the ship, was a little scary. I mean, at times, the wind is so strong, i felt as though i could fly away. One good thing about the entire cruise was THE FOOOOOOOOD. =D
Every meal was GOOD. Oh yeah. There was one night, my dad was in a SUPER good mood, he let us order drinks from the menu[now, all the food was FREE with plain water provided but if you want somethin else, PAY MORE LA]SOO. My bro and i ordered some carbonated drinks. IT COST SGD5 EACH. GAHH! Hahaha.
Weeeell. There was a GALA DINNER. Dresscode: ELEGANT casual. Nehh i wore JEANS AND TSHIRT. HAHA. The food was EXCEPTIONALLY good that night..
The FARMER'S SALAD. Haha it was GOOOOOOD. =D
GRILLED something. Hehe. Cant remember. It's half eaten. But yeah it was amazing! Not too cooked not too raw. xD
OOOOOO!!! CAKE!! EVERYTHING about this cake is DE-LI-CIOUS!! From the choc piece to the strawberry jam. Haha. Sorry i'm not a good food critic. I just like eating it. =DDD
Hmm. The food on the cruise is like the HIGHLIGHT of the entire thing. Slept a lot and ate a lot. Oh yeahhh. Introducing....
ABBY THE STANDING APPLE....ON SKIS!!HAHA.*lame*
Okay. My mum saw this snowman and wanted to keep as a souvenir or something. But then.. I couldn't tahan, i ate it once we reached the cabin. HAHAHAHA. It was YUMMY.Ahh it's gettin boring and totally nonsensical.
SO I'M OUT!

No comments:
Post a Comment