Had GB today. Had treasure hunt during GB. Fine, it's more like treasure hunt/ station games la. Tiring weh. Eventhough i didn't play. Hahaha. Cut the crap.. Went to school early, prepare/ sit around. Started. The usual routine la. Yada yada.
Hmm. I waited and waited and waited. People came so so so slowly. AHHH. Was a little bored just sitting there waiting for them. Somemore MY game was a little lame-ish.. I KNOW LA CEAZAAN. YOUR GAME WAS SO FUN. She got the little obstacle course next to the toilet. We modified the WHOLE thing. The things they had to do... =D Ridiculous sikit la, but FUN.
After everything, all groups had to carry 500ml of water without using their hands, mouth or bottles of any kind. So obviously, they soaked themselves, put the water in their clothes and all that. Imagine the chaos.....! I was sooo happy at that time cos i was DRY. =DDD Had dismissal. Ohoh. After dismissal, IDIOT. Some very nice people*coughceazaancoughandrinacoughannaCOUGH* poured water on me. THE DRY ME. Yes i was soaking wet. I have such great friends man... haha. You guys wait la.. GBcamp coming.. HAHAHA. Hehe.
Treasure hunt was overall, a success? I guess so. Didn't get to go for movie after.. sad. Ah wells. Alrighty. I'm hungry again. Off to eat!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment