Friday, June 26, 2009

I need you to love me

HAHAHAHA. =)

Nope, i did not forget to take my pills today. =.= I'm just excited la! CAMP IS TOMORROW. Can't believe it's finally here. After months and months of planning..... I don't want it to come so soon though. I mean, give me another week or two to really let it sink in!! Planning was sooo fun. All the running around, getting things done, etc was nice. Really. I LIKE meetings with those people. It is hard to control them, to get them to be SERIOUS. But still. =))))

Anyway. More about camp AFTER camp..
Details of CAMPCAMPCAMP!
Date: 27th & 28th June 2009 [I KNOW. So short right.. =/]
Venue: Harvest Haven, Gopeng. [Capernwray]
Theme: United We Stand.
[Fiona suggested the theme to be 'Running after You' and the groups to be named after brands of SHOES.. =.="]

Well well well. I don't think i can concentrate in class tomorrow la. Hahaha. Good thing there's not much tomorrow ehh.. I have to admit, i'm a little nervous. Hope everything goes alright. I'm not going to be bothered with what YOU PEOPLE think la. I'm doing the best i can, thank you very much. Lol. Out of topic.. Never mind.

So sorry guys. Couldn't go for basketball today. =( Followed phon la.. And and and, i reached home after 7pm, you know. Hahaha. Maybe next time we'll really have dinner at mabel's?? =D A sleepover as well, perhaps? ahaha.

Okay everyone. Go get ready for camp.. =)
Have a good weekend!

No comments: