Friday, July 24, 2009

Painkillers are yummy

Man! It's been so long since i came online. Ah where to start where to start. Everyone's been sick. Why eh? Kimmy, ceazaan, the two H1N1 victims-harmina and farah. Hahaha. Well, i won't exactly say that i was sick. Just a slight flu, lost of voice for a few days.... =P Oh wanna hear something funny? You know how people can pull, strain, sprain, ter-stretched their muscles? Usually in the legs or arms? Weeell. I did the same. To. My. JAW. HAHAHAH. Funny.. But yeah. It's true. According to bro, i eat and talk waaay too much =.=

YLPT was okay. Really. I enjoyed the night. We actually studied! I don't know why people share mattresses/ pillows/ blankets when they have their own.. Weird. Lol. Yeah yeah i shared a mattress too. Kononnya wanna wake up early for drill. Haha.

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a very long time. Supposed to be FREE. Going to WMSI tomorrow for the dedication service. Something like the MYC one i think. Oh well.

AH there's so much i wanna say!! =)
Whatever.

OH WE'RE GOING FOR THE DRILL CAMP! hahahah. I know. We're weird for actually WANTING to go for it. Never mind. It's gonna be interesting. Really! We're even joining the competition.. Lol.

And kim, the feeling will go. Just ignore it and you'll be alright. YES i'm serious.

i cried out to no reply
and i can't feel You by my side
so i'll hold tight to what i know
You're here and i'm never alone
Never Alone
-barlow girl-

1 comment:

baby worm said...

haha.. de weird feeling...