Ahhhhhh. Camp is coming camp is coming camp is coming!
Really wanna thank those awesomeawesome people who've been coming to church every single day hahahaha. =) We have been having fun. Kinda. But yeahhh still plenty to do. I should be working on it now. Heh. Anyways...
It's been a busy weeek. Last saturday, went for RALT. pffft. Yes i was being positive. Got a problem with that? It was... okay. Then right after, on tuesday, went to PENANGGGG. I had a good time. Eventhough i was pretty much half asleep the whole time. Haha. What do you expect la? After a four days camp somemore. Came back, started with work ad. Til now. =D
It's like non-stop you know? But then again. I'm not complaining. Bahh. Never mind. Just know that we'll be in church everyday til we finish our stuff. Tomorrow's another day. I'll elaborate more another time. Really gotta go be hardworking!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment