Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hide in delight

"You sound tired. Are you okay?"

Thank you for the concern. And i'm fine. Mid year's coming and i have to get serious! Gah. Need. To. Study. =/ And yes, i AM tired. Don't ask me why. Was very free today during english >=) nyeknyeknyek. I hope they read the pink paper and DO SOMETHING!

The weather is bad bad bad these days. I sweat after bathing =.= School has been okay. Y'know... I want the skeleton hand =( Anyone willing to buy me one? =)

Pesta ria's over. So is LTC. Next up, GBCAMP! *does a happy dance* I don't care what happens. We're gonna have an awesome time. Yes we will!! I want to go to KL on monday. Ahhh.

What do you see in her? Why? This is one thing i'll never understand about you. Do not leave me hanging. It's annoying. Really. Wanna say something? SAY IT. Goodness.

Oh man. I'm tired. Need to sleep. Goodnight world!

updated;D

No comments: