Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm not scared of you. I have Him.

Grr. I have this 'thing' where i have to get sick during exams. That night was like hell. Felt like scraping my eye out and and and it took away my entire night of sleep. It's a wonder i survived moral paper the next day =D Hmm i did mess up some definisis *frowns* I have NO idea what i wrote for the essay part. die I can just imagine what jeyanthy's gonna say. *frowns somemore* And when i wanted to go back early, everyone said i looked very healthy =.= Haha. Oh wells.

Slept the whole of yesterday. Woke up for lunch at 4pm and dinner and some relaxing tv time. It was exhaustion, they say. Aik. Haven't really studied today as well. Feeling much much better but the words still float =/ How how how.

God, give me strength to study. Help me. Give me good night sleep. No more dreams, please? Please? Please let this be the last time this happens. Help me study and not slack. At the same time, help me not push myself too hard. Amen..

Thanks for all your care and concern. =) Thank you mummy for helping me through that night.

Dreams can be so real at times. When i get scared, i call out to Him. It works.

And people, please take good care of yourselves! I don't want any of you going through what i went through. It. Was. Horrible. All the best for the rest of the exams! =)

1 comment:

Billy Toh said...

Didn't know u're so weak...hehe!! anyway take care ya!!