So my bro was JUST SAYING about this 'dream' he had. [its soo obvious he was making it all up HAH]Apparently, in this dream, i went to a seminary[bible school/college..]and became REVEREND WONG JEAN-LI. hahaha. Lame. Very lame. Then he went on saying that even if i get straight A1's in SPM, no college EXCEPT seminaries would take me in. HAHA. Funny brother i have.
You know, i've never thought of CF being like TITUS. Until msn-ed with joel just now. Haha. VERY cool. Titus was maha-fun. Everyone who went LOVED it no? All the memories... *sighs happily* Plus.. we learnt a lot there. =D
Schoool has been schoool. From this ONE week of school, i learnt a few things about myself. I'm OLD. I'm a NERD. I'm a totally hopeless workaholic and a BUSYBODY. To summarize it all, I'm an old and busybody nerdy workaholic who's totally anti-social and prefers things to people. Yup. HAHA.
Right.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment