Haha. He tagged like so long ago la. But hm. =DD Still not too late..hehe.
DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1. I'm a very random person. =D
2. SNAIL MAIL ROCKS!
3. I sleep when i get hungry at night and i'm too lazy to get up and find food. =DDDD
4. I am NOT a maths geek.
5. I hate it when people do my job. I know it sounds weird but...
6.[EDITED] Thinks JESSICALOH should get a real blog. HAHA. [told ya im random]
7. If i'm given a chance to change ANYTHING about my life, i'll change NOTHING. Perfection isn't life.
8. I'm afraid. Afraid of what is to come..
9. I like to laugh =)
10. I get restless/bored easily. heh..
11. I doubt. =P
12. I'm still waiting for a breakthrough. It's gonna happen. I can feel it.
13. Must must must not keep so much to myself.
14. I'm gonna miss[am missing]how things used to be. =/
15. I like getting unexpected phone calls. =D
16. I bet you're already bored reading all my lame random facts. SO. Last one.. I'm gonna enjoy my life NO MATTER WHAT.
=)
I tag:
1. KIMBERLY [monkey.. so free. go do la. ]
2. JESS [HAH wanna see how she does it.]
3. EEXIN [if you're not too lazy HAHA]
4. SUHAILI.. [ta!]
Dunno who else la. The rest macam kena ad.. So HM!
Installation pics later la. Oh!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!!
=D i love hols..
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment