Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BEBO

Hahaha. Did you people ever take/ create one of those 'How Well Do You Know *insertname*' quiz?? Haha. WELL. WE used to. During primary, especially. Haha man.. I even created a quiz for HSOM-ers. Doink betul. But honestly, primary was fun. Our school was[is]so small, everyone knew everyone. Choral speaking was THE BEST. Of course, trying to control the people was a headache. Classes were fun. We knew the menus for recess everyday. We had amazing singers [haha qayyum]

Anyway. Just looking at those old old quizzes brings back good memories. I have a feeling i'll be telling my grandkids about HSOM next time. =D Back then, the future seemed so bright. Friendship was so easy. I wonder how everyone's doing now.. Hmm. I'm sure everyone's changed. I mean, we were just kids la. We were kids who knew how to have fun. Hahaha. The football matches we had-boys vs girls-were so cool!

Alright enough about HSOM for now. Back to reality. =/

Hehe one of yfong's quiz ques was:
How to make me[yfong]cry??
Ans: Bring me to see something or someone so ugly and annoy me.
HAHAHAHA.

Goodnight.

No comments: