Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is all that matters

Mehhh. That is the craziest news i've heard all day. No, wait. One of the craziest.. I should be studying now. Chem not done, sej not done, ahh who knows what happened to addmath?!! Haven't touched it in so long. =/ Hahaha i'm not perfect. What do you want from me?
*sorry to disappoint, weiching. =)*

Sorry for the absence. A lot has been going on. Currently having piawai. Waiting for everything to be over. HOLIDAYS YO! =D Went for youth on saturday. I KNOW. After a long long time. Almost 2 months i think. Haha. It felt GOOD. A little strange at first, cos you know, long time not there, not sure what to expect.. But it was alright. Went to KL yesterday. Took back two INTI pillows and an INTI blanket with plenty of INTI bags. Lol. My bro's so semangat INTI HAHAHAHA.

Aiks. Time's up!

"Eating?!!"
"Don't disturb me! I eat when i'm depressed."
"Okaay. So, why are you depressed?"
"Cos I'm eating.."*grins*
Haha lame la.

No comments: