Sunday, September 13, 2009

Close your eyes and count to ten

Mehh lazy lazy lazy!! I need to be disciplined!! Anyway, spent the weekend mostly in church. Like last time.. Haha. Let's start from yesterday.

Yesterday. Went to school for GB. We made SUSHI. Ours was not bad okay! =D Overall the meeting was okay, considering... If you were there, you know how i was la.. Never mind that. After GB, had lunch, then went to church for practice. Bro and i were early. Then YOUTH. Lepak around a while after youth. Just a while la. Reached home around 6.30? Parents went out. So yeah. Was still in GB tshirt and jeans. Haha. At night, had guests in the house. They watched football. There goes my Saturday.

Today. AH. Church again. Haha. Went at 10.30 as usual. Was early again. But not the earliest. Walked in to see waikit wearing only one sock =.= Then prayer. MAKAN. Prayer [for service]. 3rd service. Oh we should eat in mamak more la. HAHAH we pay so little but yet, we are pretty full. Very good!

It's nice to be back in action after MIA-ing for so long. Youth camp coming up. We shall gather at rena's every single day again!! Like last year. And the guys would just sit there doing nonsense while a few of us ACTUALLY do work. But its fun. We get to go to Jusco to 'buy supplies' but end up watching a movie and having dinner there. HAHA. IGORRRR!!

OH OH OH. We have another one week holidays again, next week! WE ARE GOING OUT. I don't care. It's been such a long time since all of us went out together. Right?? By US, i mean the 'percy-ians', eventhough percy is GONE.

Okay enough time wasted here! I had a good weekend. =)

4 comments:

Billy Toh said...

Hmm...I guess it's good to read about someone who is enjoying her time in church. It's been a while since I heard good stuff about church. Keep that up!!

JeanLi said...

Haha. Yups church is good=) Speaking of church, havent seen u around 4 some time. How you been??

Billy Toh said...

I'm doing great...I normally go for first service...low profile ma...haha!!

JeanLi said...

Really? Didn't see you also. Yeah yeah terlampau low profile ad. haha.. whatla.