Holidays are hereee. I don't want today to be a holiday! I really don't.
If we were in school now, it would be RECESS. But then again, two periods of physics? Waiting and waiting for the bell to ring. Hmm. At least we don't have much homework this time! =D Still have to complete the addmath exercises though. That's what happens when you miss TWO lessons in a row. =/
We've been busy with gradnite lately. Rushing and rushing to finish the invitations. Supposed to give it out today, but hello? It's a holiday. Ishhh. We should open an invitation making factory.. We're meeting again next thurs right? Oh yeah, we're a crazy lot. =)
OOO!! Yesterday's assembly was so... cool?Hahaha. They let the students LOOSE. I mean it! We went around wishing people. Selamat hari raya, MERRY CHRISTMAS, happy CNY, Deepavali etc etc. It was fun while it lasted. The one thing i'll miss about school when it's over is the madness. Yes, the PEOPLE. =)
A few days ago, i conducted a survey. HAHA. I found out that, in a day, the average times people bathe is 2-3. There are some who are a little extreme, bathing ONCE a day or FOUR times. Hahaha. And and and 3/4 of the people i asked suffer from period pain.
I wonder, who IS Jeanette's 'person'?? She must be soooo free, i tell you. Err 4S1-ers will know what i'm talking about. Ohmygosh. I would love to know who it is!! If you are reading this, you better be careful. There's a whole ARMY waiting for you. It's just a matter of time. *does the evil scientist laugh* I hope it's not an insider job. That would be... Darn you.
I'll be blogging again soon.
I think there's a lizard under my piano. Grr.
we were talking about heeels, family,boyfriends and facebook.. =)
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment