Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meerkat mail

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *takes a breath* hahahahahahahahahahah.

Okay, done laughing. *grins*
I am sorry. It's just funny to imagine =D
Don't ask, seriously, don't.

ANYWAY. It's the fourth day of Chinese new year! Righht. Cny was preetty much the same as always. We sat around, ate a lot, talked yada yada. House was crowded. Especially on the second day. I was so afraid the house would explode.

I saw him today. After all these freaking years, i see you NOW?! At first i thought you didn't recognize me, but then =P I SAW!! Lol. Ah well. It's just a momentarily blast from the past. It's probably the last time. So, here's a proper goodbye since we didnt have one last time. HAH! Thanks for nothing. I can think of so many horrible things to say. Some nice ones too, but i should stop here. *moment of silence*

On a brighter note, I GOTTA FEELING that tomorrow's gonna be so AWESOME. And also friday and saturday AND HOPEFULLY, sunday too=) I still think the chinese new year hols are too short. I don't wanna go back to school just yet. =( i don't i don't i don't! If everyday's like last friday, i wouldn't mind. Hehe. We were super high. We're so productive man! Okaaay that didn't come out right. Haha.

No comments: