Friday, July 11, 2008

Da dummmm

Okay. I've typed out a few posts and deleted them. So, i'm determined NOT to delete this one. So here goes!!

Right. English oral. It was. Ermm. A little embarassing. But what do i know about embarassing? Aku ni kan muka tebal.. xD It was fun la. Screaming in front of the whole class, acting out our dumb story... Yada yada yada..

Oh yeah! The other day, was sitting on the floor near my beloved door with kim. Then, fazilah suddenly came and ask me,"Are you okay?" I was like,"Uhh. Yeahhh. Why not?" Fazi,"Oh. You look like you're crying." What the crap. HAHA. Funny la. I was laughing la when she saw me. Hehe. Oh well.

Sigh. Another long saturday tomorrow.
My aunt's here. My soon-to-be uncle drove all the way to kedah and took her back. So sweet right?? They had their bridal photoshoot today. We were kinda teasing my soon-to-be uncle about his hair[he barely has any. HAHA. ]

Wheeeee! Addicted to 'Leave Out All The Rest' by Linkin Park....

No comments: