It's been two weeks. Two LOOOONG weeks. Haha. Yeah not supposed to be online. But had to find the sivik thing. [i have NO IDEA what we're supposed to do with it la!!!org tu tak explain pun...]
Anyway. Yup loads have happened. Ahh where to start huh.. Things have been hectic. Oh.. Let me start from camp la. Easier.. Camp was [surprisingly] OKAY. Fun at times. Despite the silence and the no-response. So yeah. Not bad la. Eventhough i was really dreading it... Hehe. Kim should know. =D
Aiyo. Not gonna list out everything that has happened here la. It's hard. Let's just say there were ups, downs and in-betweens.
Well. Well. Well. OH! I went for the ipoh international run. HAHA. Yes yes. I'm darn lazy when it comes to things like that. I forced myself to go. For YOU PEOPLE la! LOL.
Oh yeah. Penyakit. ARGH. I had it. A few times. Two or three times i think. But it was only for a little while la. It sucks. At least mine's not as serious as kim's. Hers is at peringkat almost-soon-to-be-akhir. ahah.
Okay. Don't think anyone actually understands this post. But whatever.
TO THE PEOPLE WHO MATTERS[mbct til the end]
thank you for always making me laugh.
for tahaning me even when i'm in a freaking mood and when i snap at you.
sorry about that.
thanks again.
Lalalalala.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment