What a lame day. And i'm doing some lame thing now. AHHHH. I'm lame.
What's CAPING?!!! It's a malay word... According to Kim, who did some research, it's a thing people last time used to cover their tempat kemaluan. Hmm. Aiya. The reason i'm online is to find out MORE about 'caping'. How nonsensical.. hehe.
Haish. Today's reeeally lame la. It started with PJ. Ahhh. Ran 3 rounds. HAHAHA. Yeah right. Played football again. Darn lame wehh. The score[at one time]was 3-2 1/2. HAHA. Don't ask me how the HALF got there. Long story. Our 'referee' even played to [quote] "Help the hopeless team." Plus, ceazaan was extra lame. Sikit-sikit, PENALTY!! LOL. Great way to start the day i guess...
Then, it was normal la. You know, talk, sit around, study, blah blah blah. I wonder who the person who's doing all the 'stuff' is.. If or when any of us finds out, i really feel sorry for that fella then. How could she? I really wanna know la.
Okay. Gonna find out EXACTLY what 'caping' is. Sigh.
I love my kilometricoooo! =]
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment