My whole life is Yours
I give it all
I give it all
Surrendered to Your Name
And forever I will pray
Have Your way
And forever I will pray
Have Your way
Have Your way
-arms open wide-
Hillsong United
Why is it so hard to just let go sometimes? Why is it so hard to admit defeat? Why is it that pride is always standing in the way? If only answers come as easily as questions do. What is this feeling? Why is it so easy to say yet so hard to actually do? It's so easy to say, LORD, I surrender ALL to YOU. But come monday, all that's said and done on sunday is thrown out the window.
It's as if nothing happened. Why do we even bother sometimes? Honestly. Why do we keep trying? Why is it so hard to trust? To know that things really WILL be alright. The words come so easily. How many of us really believe that? To trust will all our hearts that He has a plan.
Someone once told me, it's good to ask questions. It's good to wonder. Doubt is normal. It's all part of growing up. It's part of the 'process'. It helps to strengthen our relationship with Him. So, then, why do i feel like how i feel now? Hiding everything is easy. It doesn't take much to cover up. But the more the cover up, the more insecurity breaks into that cover. The easier hurt enters.
I'm pushing aside my pride and saying that i cannot do it alone.
I need help.
Lord, i need You now more than ever.
We need You.

No comments:
Post a Comment