ANYWAY. It's promo time!! Alrighty people. It's that time of year again. What time is it? YOUTH CAMP TIME!! Yuppp. This year, our camp theme is X-TREME MAKEOVER. *cheers* Are you excited?? Yes? No?? I AM. So. Camp details. 17th - 19th Dec. A little later than usual. At the GRAND kampar hotel.(Note: GRANDD)Haha. Speaker, Ps Jason Wong. Fees, RM 150.
I honestly believe that its gonna be a life-changing experience. For myself and all who attends. I mean, hey. We gotta start somewhere right? Camp is gonna be AWE-SOME. Because God is AWE-SOME. For more info, check out the CGBC YOUTH IPOH blog. =)
My goal(okay this is sorta a reminder to myself): get work done before december. Procrastinating is the one thing we do best. *thinks rena's place, 2008. *
Okay. Off to bed.
Oh by the way adrian, i solved the rubik's cube.

No comments:
Post a Comment