School started yesterday. It's not as bad as what i expected.. Just read waikit's post on our youth blog and felt really encouraged. Now i'm convinced and absolutely positive that this would be an awesome year. Not gonna be bothered with much. Focusing more on studies. I'M GONNA BE A NERD, Y'ALL! Just enjoy my last school year. (please dont say a word about form6. just don't.. =.=) Really. I mean, it doesn't actually matter does it? Of course there are a few things that matters A LOT to me =)
Too much is bad right? So yeah. I'm happy with how things are. God answers prayers. HE DOES!! My goodness, He is awesomely awesome. New year's was really ... to me. Had a great time during new year's eve at daren's and all that. Was preetty busy the whole weekend actually. Haha. Worth it though. But then sunday came. School... But now, i'm just gonna surrender it all to God. Yes i am.
So, have an awesome year, everyone!
when it just wasn't enough...
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment