Friday, January 29, 2010

Sneeze cough laugh whack

I am going to pack my bag for monday before i forget. Must remember to pass up ADDMATH BM-TATABAHASA AND ENG-ESSAY! That's one of the reasons i hate being absent from school. Honestly. If i could, i'll try to NOT be absent. But ah. Can't be helped right. =/

Things i missed:
1. MERENTAS DESAAA merentas sekolah more like it.. =.=
2. CAVELL CHEERR! Ohmygosh we've been doing it since the FIRST(or second?) practice. And now when it's the REAL day, i'm not there..
3. Passing up books. Haha. Okay i'm being a little lame. But YES. Now i have to pass it up myself and explain to the teachers why i'm passing up late. Bah.
4. FUN in the sun.. lol. or not..

I should have just gone to school. Haha and risk infecting the whole school. =D Cool. Then kita sama-sama masuk hospital! Misery loves company right? HAHAHA.

But then again. I HAVE to get well. Busy weekend ahead. Just ask the president of JLFC =) I cannot afford to miss this weekend too. That was what i thought about this morning. To miss one day of school, or to miss an entire weekend. But tuition tonight.. Should i go? Hmmm. We'll see.

I'm getting my voice back, thank goodness!! No more frog-ish voice! No more high squeaky voice! Still a bit off la. But can laaaa. Better than before.

Loads and loads and loads of thanks to JESSICALOH for helping me pass stuff today. Haha. THANK YOU. Actually planned to go to school today. But. Due to many factors, decided not to. Smart move, too. =) Okay. I should be resting now. Til next time.

Don't ever get sick. It is no fun. I killed many trees yesterday. =/ made so many 'wantans'.

No comments: