Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mockingbird

I've been out the entire day. Starting with school in the morning, then church til 6.30, then to uncle khengchat's. Reached home about 10pm. I didn't get a chance to come home the whole day. Changed in church. Had no time to rest. Or think.

I'm tired. Physically and mentally. I don't wish for more hours in a day. I wish for more energy in me. More 'battery life'. I want to be able to go on and on and on for days. Then this whole week would have been so relaxing. Unfortunately, i'm human like the rest of you.

I'm now easily irritated, not exactly in the laughing mood, impatient. Let me repeat myself, i am tired. Ran out of battery. And to think, what's left of this weekend is only sunday. If only you'll stop pretending, stop being so.. indifferent at times, stop being so arghhhhhh. I can't even think straight for goodness sake!

After an entire week, everything that happened is now settling down in my head. All at once. It's messing everything up, inside. Do you understand a word i'm saying? Never mind. When will it end?

This post was not supposed to happen.
i want you to leave me alone, yet i want you by my side..

No comments: