Whoa. It's 9.22pm now. Somehow, it feels like it's only 7 or something. Haha. Lalalala.
Long time since i made a list....
THE TOP TEN THINGS I MISS ABOUT SCHOOL
[don't ask why la]
10. The joy of being in class when the teacher leaves. HAHA.
9. Making lame jokes in class
8. Being rushed to go for recess =.=
7. RECESSSS [hahaha]
6. The feel of the sweat dripping after going ALL OVER school looking for one particular person.
5. Teasing people about weird stuff
4. Laughing at the dumbest things
3. Going HIGHHH
2. FAT CAT!!!!![hehe]
1. All of you guys.... [you know who you are HAHAHA]
Haha. I like listing things out. Well well well. I'm off to watch TV and finish up the big packet of chocolates i have waiting for me.
Do i seem shallow to you? Cos i feel darn shallow right now. =P
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment