Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Ten

I suddenly had this urge to blog. So here i am. =]

The other day peiqi and nyityi were doing this list thing. It's a list where you list out the ten most important people in your life. They asked me to do it too. I told them i was lazy and couldn't think. excuses. The truth? I didn't want to list it out. Maybe it's cos i DON'T KNOW who the ten most important people are. I tried listing it out on my own. I managed to write down one. The other nine were confusing. They still are. I don't know. It's kinda hard to WRITE it all down. Somemore, it's limited to only ten!! It may seem like a lot, but it isnt. I would write one name down, and start thinking it was unfair to the others whose names i didn't write. =.= So typical of me. I'm still trying to figure out who the TEN are. Haha.

Hmm. I feel really really bad when people tell me stuff and i don't tell them much. Only the things on the surface, not personal stuff. Ahhh. Sorrylar. I'm like that with everyone so don't take it personally.

Grrr. i wish i could shut her up once and for all.

No comments: