Sunday, June 1, 2008

Laugh. Cry. Talk.

Oh gosh. Read some blogs. Talked to some people[okay, one person]. There's only one thing in my mind now. NOW WHAT? Good question. VERY good question. A good question deserves a good answer, which i don't have right now. I know i know. This is so random. HAHA. Forget it.

Anyway, i hope tomorrow turns out fine. Ah what am i saying???? It will. So, Rach can't make it. Adrian won't be joining us. His excuse? He has to go to school. PATHETIC. Please, adrian yap jin ming and school don't go together. HAHAHA. I'm being evil. What are we gonna do again? Bowl? LOL. We're gonna do things to 'strengthen our relationship' or something like that. We shall see eh.

I'm gonna say the same thing i've said many many times before. TIME PASSES SO FAST!! It's june already. Aiya. Right now, i don't really care. HAH.

You know, i wish they would at LEAST be considerate. And NOT talk about all THAT in front of me. I don't wanna hear all those. You could say i'm trying to hide from reality. But, whateverrrr. Things are getting worse by the minuteee.

tick tock tick tock

2 comments:

Rachel M said...

hehe sorry laa

JeanLi said...

Haha. its okay la. Really. Yfong din go. Only,sam,joel,rena n i.