This is gonna be a little weird. So here goes.
Haha. Now lagi weird.
Well. Talked to Sam earlier today. And yeah. He wanted to go out to hang with joel tomorrow. But after talking, we decided to go out on sunday after service[so, we 're not going to harvest time. haih. ]Talked about many stuff. Many happenings that i obviously wasnt aware of. [Duh i've been missing in action for so long]and i came to the conclusion that people change. And things aren't always what they seem.
How i wish things would be like what it used to be. That's just wistful thinking. If only life was simpler. It isn't. That's the beauty of it all. Agreed? The wrongs in life make the rights sooo much better. It's amazing how drastic that change can be. I can't believe it myself. But. As i look at it carefully, i realize that it was always like this. I've only been too blind to see. Maybe i didn't want to admit it. *shrugs*
All this 'people change' thing makes me wonder. Have I changed?? Am i worse?? I seriously hope not. Hmm maybe change is good. Hahaha. Well, it is. In some ways. Haha. I guess i'm more outspoken now???? Alright, i'm a little TOO loud. I admit it. =D
No matter what happens. I'm always here.
Me. Out.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment