Sigh. Yeah yeah. I'm supposed to NOT online. But i can't take it anymore!!!
It's NOT NOT NOT easy staring at my freaking notes and trying to remember all the differents ranges, the different transposing and nontransposing instruments AND how to transpose and all that crap. ARGHHHH. Theory exam's in less than 48 hours. SIGH. How la how la how la. If that paper was FREE OF CHARGE, i wouldn't be like this. I would just give it my best shot. But, knowing that my parents paid a HUGE amount for a piece of paper..... It's a horrible feeling. They did not pay that much for me to just throw my pencil down and CRY during the exam right??
Whats worse. Mid year's next monday. How 'awesome'. I'm far from ready. At this point, i'll be surprise if i PASS. okay i'm exaggerating. STILL. Time to get serious with studies. Which is more important? Music or school? If i concentrate too much on theory, i may neglect my studies and well, have not enough time to complete everything.
Why do they have to put geo and sejarah on the same day?!!! Crazy ar?! *takes deeeeeep breath* I need to get my mind off all of this. I need to..... chill. Relax. ARGH. How can i?!!!!
I want a new obsession. I kinda found a 'candidate' for my new obsession[not exactly new...]see how la. I feel like giving up on geo. I REAAAALLY want to. The fact that i don't have the time, and that i really don't like it makes me wanna ......... Hmmm. I can't, can i?
Someone help me!!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment