So. In about 15 hours, i'll be sitting in that hall, staring at my exam paper and try to remember all i've studied. 3 hours later, it'll all be over. All my hardwork and sweat will be hopefully worth it. I wish the day would never come. But that would only be wistful thinking. I can't wait for all this misery to end. If only the world was fair. If only it was just. Then all would be well. I would actually feel OKAY about all this misery. Geez. Who am i kidding? since when is it ever fair?
I told my mum that i would probably finish my paper tomorrow in about 2hours. Then told her that i would bring a book to study[LOL] while waiting for them to come pick me up. [the paper's 3hours]And, i got scolded for that. Haha. She told me NOT to do that. She even asked me NOT to study anymore music today. Well, she told me to relax today and not study at all. =D
Yeah yeah. I've been stressing about my THEORY EXAM. Ask anyone. Hehe. They would be holding a sejarah textbook, i would be holding my notes. And when they ask each other questions, i would just confuse them by answering stupidly. HAHA.
Ahh. I've got another reason to stress. We can ALL stress together. Mid year is on monday people! BM2 and Math2! We have 23chapters of Sejarah, 37chapters of Geography and 21chapters of Science. So, we have 81 CHAPTERS to study. And i haven't included KH, literature, sastera, maths, the 23[erm not sure how many la.til bidang 4 lar.]moral definisis...... sivik, PJK, seni[only the 'rajin' will study those] Hehe. Am i freaking you out?*grins*HAHA. It's a lot. And we don't have much time left *tick tock tick tock*
LOL. Alright. I'm out.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

2 comments:
all the best in ur theory!
p/s: get a chatbox!
Haha.Thx.nahh if i do get one,it'll be empty so...haha.
Post a Comment