Yes, we found another guy to go GA-GA over. Haha. Too bad we didn't get to take pic with King Peter. xD Call us crazy if you must. One lesson i learnt, TGV is waaaaaay better than GSC. Gosh. The popcorn at GSC is smaller and more expensive. The sound system is not that good. And that incident where i kicked someone's foot and it wasn't sim's[i was sitting at the side]kinda freaked me out. Ahah.After walking around for a few hours, we bought the cake and headed to MP. Where the partay would be. Started eating. And eating. And eating. AND eating. HAHA. Wanted to make it worth the cash we paid mar. After dinner[alright so, DURING dinner as well]we took many pictures. HAHA. The people there probably thought we were nutsss.
Vivian kinda dared us to finish the spicy spicy bowl of tomyam and WE DID IT!! I loved the tomyam!! Haha.
In the toilet. HEHE. Don't have to know what we were doing. Okay, the pics are not in order la. So, bear with it. Haha.
We pindah-ed table[like nomads]. Acting emo. Haha. Was pretty tired at that time.
ME: I also want cakeeeee. =(
Pose pose poseeee. Lol.
From the top[L to R]: Evon, Sarafong, Vivian, Huini, Jaymee, Michelle, Sim, ME, Monteiro.
In the toilettt. The toilet is AIRCONDITIONED. Gosh. Better than my room man. HAHA.
Lol. I find this very interesting. Do they even CHECK if we waste food? What more, weigh the wastage??
I can seee the light!!xD
Lol. This is proof that we're crazy. That's me and evon on the floor. Haha.
ME: May i present to you....THE GENTS!!
Michelle and sim:Ooooooooolala.
Eh wait. Whose birthday was it again? Haha.
Modelssss. Lol. MP's gonna be darn famous thanks to us. Hehe.
Oh yeah. Coldstorage. Right right. We went shopping there. Look at these sakkais. HAHA. People were staring. I wonder if the trolley can still move properly.
Alrighty. Last pic. I have more. But nahh. Too many la. Hmm. What were we pointing at?? LOL. Nonsense wehh.Hahhh. It was so fun. I had a really great time. We should do it again sometime soon. HAHA.
Just for the record, I DON'T CAMWHORE. this is the first time. =]

No comments:
Post a Comment