Today's the day!! I'm excited!! Finally get to go for a movie and shopppppp! Wheee! This whole hols there's only ONE thing i really wanna do.
CATCH UP WITH PEOPLE!!!!
Haha. I miss all the people out there. Lol. Can't go out much, but technology is soo modern now. I gotta be creative. xD Mummy's birthday is coming!! Haven't gotten her anything. Haih. Dunno what to get her la. Maybe i'll just belanja her makan or something. See how.
Have been downloading songs a lot. Hehe. Yesterday. AH. Haha. Church was fine. Too bad didn't have more time to talk. Heard some unbelievable news. I dunno la. She does have a boyfriend. It's just not THAT guy. Aish. Today's the YACF camp. It seems the response not really good wor. Only about 60 people going. They kinda expected/targeted 120. So, ahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLEEEEE!! She's one of the VERY few people whom i've known since form1 and still hang out with now. So, yeah. xD

No comments:
Post a Comment