Friday, May 2, 2008

RANDOM PICS.[real random] [edited]
Ermmm. Don't ask. Kim's and my table. I think that's peiqi or nyit's hand up there. Haha.


I got BOO-ed and kicked out of the playing area for taking this pic. =.=

All busy at work......

LCM[Chumei]: Blah blah blah......

Peiqi: Boss tired? *starts massaging*

Meiping: HAHA!! I got the balllll!!

Meityng: HAIYOH.

Me: Alright people. Act busy. I wanna take pic for the report.

Tisha: Can can!! No problem!!!

3Hornbill's definition of cleaning up. F-U-N!! HAHA.

The clean padang. Oh, and JeeCheng. Our 'fearless' AJK kebersihan. xD

Haha. Nice pics huh? LOL. That was our sivik project. Oh!! We got the PAMERAN PALING POPULAR prize. Go HORNBILL!! Haha.

Yay! I finished the darn geo folio ad. Well, til where we're supposed to finish la. GOOD. Now can concentrate on other stuff. Oh yeah, still have some sivik homework to do. Hmm.

4 comments:

Phuiyan said...

see, i told you i found your blog boo.

JeanLi said...

Yes yes.you did.haha.i hv no idea how you did tho.

Jess said...

oh oh..jean's blog is getting known eh..haha

btw..so long haven't seen/ talked to you ad leh..

JeanLi said...

Haha yeah.exam season.apa nak buat?u still rmbr how i look like right???haha.