Ahh. Exam. Finally. Over. =D I was darn nervous. Cos i didn't know WHAT was coming out. I mean, instruments is a very wide topic you know. But, i guess all my studying didn't go to waste. I knew how to answer the questions. HAHA. I hope my transposition and harmonies are okay. Came out of the exam room after 2 hours. HAHAHA. Couldn't stand sitting there any longer. Especially since i was sitting in between two grade8s, who seem to be soooo engrossed in their paper, it scared me. Haha. Oh well. It's over.
This weekend's gonna be noisy. Haih. The circus is coming to town. Have to tidy up my room and study room[ahgor's room] later. AIYO.
Hmm. Haven't posted about what's been happening in school. Haha. Let's see. Yesterday. Literature. Ahhh. Haha. Chuiyee and mayyian was absent so no one did chapter22. So i did it. Why? I have no idea. Was totally unprepared. But since ceazaan and i were doing chapter23, i just tembak ni lar. CHAPTER23 - HONOUR COMES BEFORE LOVE. Haha. Right. From the title, it's sooo obvious theres a lovey dovey scene. Well well. We did it. Ceazaan and i succeeded. We didn't laugh though the WHOLE CLASS was laughing like mad. Of cos la. It was dumb. Especially since we had NO PROPS and had to use a plastic bag as a cap[for ME], the brooms as our horses and books for my supper. LOL.
Dum-da-dum.
Out.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment