Wednesday, October 31, 2007

B-O-R-I-N-G

Bored to the maxx. Hmm. waiting for miss liang kai qi to send the pics to me. Tiba-tiba, SHE WENT OFFLINE. Haih. Never mind. I'll get it some other time. AHAHAHA. WE KNOW A SECRET OF THE FORM5S(we as in ceazaan,meiping and i)lol. I am too bored that's why i'm starting to crap. Well yeah. We DO know a secret. Feel so privileged. Haha. Oklar. It's not tha big a deal.

PHEW. Get to do kerja kayu tomorrow. I wonder what group A's gonna do. hmm. eheh. Pity them. (people, you know why rite?*grins*)

So. Today. Took many pics in school. Haha. It was fun la. Posing til my legs hurt like gila. And my notebook became a model. Lol. Yup. Took many pics of my 'artwork' woth kai's cam. Too bad she hasnt sent me any yet. =( For your info, my 'artwork's are nice. Very nice. Hehe. Oklar. So im a little perasan. IM BORED.

Aiyo. Im going to watch TV. Eventhough there's nothing on. It's better than staring at the monitor. Haha. Ciao.

No comments: