Friday, October 26, 2007

Bitter disappointment=P

Sigh.. ok..so just ignore my title k? It's crap.
Anyway, showed Pn Ho the script(which i was working on yesterday) and yeah, we're not gonna perform. Oh well. Of cos, i feel like, wasted la. But if Pn Ho thinks it not appropriate what can we do right? so that's that then. Once again, OH WELL.

Hmm. Got two papers today. Ugh. They both suck. Haha. But if only my paper sucked, then .... but this time, everyone's paper sucked. Haih.. Never mind. It's over. No use feeling sad and all that crap. Must look on the bright side of everything. Optimistic. Haha. You maybe laughing your heads off, but yeah i'm serious. Looks like no more moody Jean for some time. Hehe. I think there's no point being moody and pathetic. So why should i?

I feel like listing out something. Hehe. Bear with me would ya?
1. Too hungry to run
2. Too tired to think
3. Too hot to move
4. Too cold to eat
5. Too happy to care
6. Too sad to look (LOL)

Hehe. Sorry just felt like doing what i just did. For your info, i DO say those phrases at times. Haha. They rock. The most often used phrase is "Too hungry to run". Haha. I use that during PJ. =) ask kim.

This is for kim.
Why do you wanna kill me?!!I put your *cough* beautiful *cough* pic in my blog didnt i?Eh. i still didnt get any pics from su. You people ar. Pakat put that dumb pic in your friendster profile la. Never mind. I am "too tired to think" what else to say.

So, i'm signing out.

No comments: