Ok. The raya holidays just started. And already i wish it didnt even start. My house dosent feel like mine. With so many people here. I cant do what i want. I want to escape this place. But where can i go?Who can i go to?
Cut the crap. An 'accident' happened in my room yesterday. Haha. My cousins were playing with my lifesize doll. Throwing it everywhere. Messing up my stuff. Grr. i was in another room. On the computer. Hehe. Im really turning into an addict. Anyway back to the story. My grandma was shouting from another room to ask them to stop. My younger cousin,i can understand if he doesnt listen. Heck, he's only 6! But the older one playing with him(destroying my room n stuff) was MY AGE. Gosh! Well, then i(my WHOLE family actually)heard a loud crash. It was the sound of GLASS. I was thinking,"Oh shooot!!What did they break??!!!" You know what, they broke my photo frame. In the frame, was a picture thats so precious to me. Haha. And yeah, my younger cousin's head was bleeding. Cos the glass hit him. He was crying.(duh) Haihh... had to take out the picture. Now the place where i used to put the frame looks so bare. What to do. And i also had to clean my room up. Grr..
Anyway, I would have to put up with all this til tomorrow!! About i dunno, 30 more hours? Sad la wei. Never mind! I have the WHOLE week to look forward to. Can do whatever i like in PEACE. Oh man. I have to study. Sad! Hmm. At least i have next saturday to look forward to! Trashing su's house would be fun. I mean meeting up with all my peeps! Ahah. Then we'll be going to Pn. Haliza's house. cool!!
Klar. I'll blog more next time. like this isnt long enough. haha.
Outta here.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment