Friday, October 19, 2007

The end of one thing is the beginning of another thing

Sigh. Holidays are coming to an end. It's already Friday. In 2 more days, it'll be the beginning of the dreaded FINALS. So, i don't feel like i always feel before holidays end. I don't know why. I guess this hols have been productive. I mean, i studied. YES ME. STUDY. haha. Shocker huh?? Weelll... i still hate geo. The things we study is total crap. A whole bunch of nonsense. Whats the point? I guess we still have to study right? No choice. Oh well. I' m kinda looking forward to school. But not because of exams and all but =)

Looks like i have to force myself to study like mad this weekend. *Go Jean!* haha

Yay...! My bro's coming back.. Haha. I remember last week, when he had to sleep in my room(he slept on the floor. HAH!) i wanted to study, he wanted to sleep. What do YOO think happened? No we didnt fight. We rarely do these days. We debated. Haha. I know it's weird. But it's like a more 'mature' way to settle things.(me?him?mature?yeah right) Guess who won? Him. Grr. I got kicked out of my own room! Nahh didnt really mind. haha. being a good sis. =P

Hmm. No interesting stories today. So gonna keep this short. Can't wait for tomorrow!!
*Jean signing out*

No comments: