It's a sunday. Haha. Can't believe it. Feels weird. Well. Let's see. Today was just a regular sunday. Woke up at 9.30(hehe), was rushed by my bro who wanted to go for first service(which starts at 9.30 HAHA) I just took my time la. Hehe. My SCG started at 10 mar. Anyway, when we reached, my bro was 22minutes late for service and i was 8minutes early. Thank God we found a parking space right in front of church. In front of the basketball court. So didn't have to walk far. But i had to cross the road also la. SCG was in Jireh.
So, i went up lar. To where my class was. Went in, OOPS. haha. Prayer was still on. hehe. So found fong(yenfong) and talked to her while waiting for them to finish praying. Then, SCG started. It was like usual lar. Me n fong were the only girls but biasa ad la. The guys were being guys. (und la) Adrian challenged sam to NOT talk the entire lesson. Well, guess what? He succeeded. Haha. He used a lil 'sign language' Haha.
After SCG, we had about 20minutes before 2nd service started. Went to caltex. Man, we havent been there in sooo long. Ish. Whyla BP close. Have to walk further. Haih. Like i said, long time since we(adrian,sam,fong,me)went there together. Talked and crapped as usual la.
Service was actually fun. Haha. Fong,rach and i sat at the back. We used up 4 bulletins. =) Don't ask for what. When service ended, we laughed. Hehe.
I didn't go for the jam session. Oh well. Today's was the first. So don't think i missed much. Ah... jam.. im thinking of learning a new instrument. But still undecided. Either drums or guitar.(i already know keyboard cos duh i play piano) So, if i learn guitar, easy to practice cos i have a guitar at home. Drums, on the other hand, practice would be tough. Have to go to church. Church's about 5minutes frim my house. Haha. Have been thinking. Maybe, just maybe, i learn guitar first then later(much much MUCH later)take up drums...?Hmm. Someone give me a SIGN. haha.
Aunty marianna freaked me a little today. Haha. She came up to me and said,"So,you're leading combined worship next week?" I was like HUH??? Then i told her i was supposed to lead in like 3 weeks time. She checked the list on the board and confirmed that MAYJET is on next week. Not me. Haha. Freak me out only. I havent prepared anything. Havent even THOUGHT about it. Haha. Aiyo. 3 more weeks. Oh my. Eek. Have to find people and all. Never mind.
I miss KKC. Lol. The thought just came to my mind. We used to have this hiding place. Haha. Too bad the tree's gone. Haih. And also, there was this tree where ALL of us carved something there. Our buried new year's resolution is probably gone too. Ahh. The things we did. So fun. Man. I'm feeling sentimental. Haha. Sigh. I also miss TITUS!! Fun! hehe. And...(ok this is the last thing i'm gonna say i miss..haha) ASS! Gosh. Im still keeping the A.S.S. book. Sigh!
I think i better stop now before i go on and on and on about last time. I can you know. Haha.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment