Friday, December 14, 2007

CGBC Youth Camp 07(continued)

Okkk. Back to the camp story. LOL.

DAY 2
Hmm. 2nd day. Nothing much la. Got breakfast,session,lunch,break,games. During break we were discussing our cheer for the campfire. Aish. Didn't do much la. Jeremy and ju siong kept fighting. Haha. Charis wanted to go back to her room, adrian and lukas were doing God knows what. Plus it was so hot. And we were at this balcony thingy where there was no shade nothing. Haihhh!! At 3, had games. Got all dirty. Didn't do well for the games. Hehe. Washing up was tough. Cos everyone wanted to get clean. But the bathrooms were limited. Then some, bathe halfway no water. Thank God i bathed quick and also had loads of water. HAHAHA. After wash up, dinner, session, CAMPFIRE. Our cheer was working out pretty well. Hahah. During campfire, laughed so much. It was sooo fun!! We had this impromptu sketch. HAHA. Oh man some groups' sketch were superly obscene la. Some had no storyline, some just plain dumb. We did ours spontenously. Guess what? WE WON!!!! hahahah. Then after campfire had supper and people started going back to their rooms. My roomates all went back ad. I was talking to fong. Sat outside her room. Then jerome and esmond joined us. Then waikit. Haha. Talked and laughed a lot. When it was 2am, the 3 guys had to patrol. Committee mar. LOL. Esmond kept saying 2 ad lor. Wanna halau me i think. I was just like, Oh? So? Hehehe. So managed to stay til quite late. Then waikit(camp commander *cough*)MADE me go back. Cos the people in charge of security came. Had to go back lor. Went back. My room was soooo dark. Everyone sleep ad. I didn't want to sleep so listened to mp3 til very late. Hehe.

DAY 3
Normal la. Morning devotion, breakfast, session, then closing ,then lunch and balik. Sobz. So sad when camp ended. We went back using the lorry as well. But we took the 2nd round. Very few of us. Hehe. Waited at the hall til our lorry came. Yup then we went NUTS. Singing and shouting and just being us. Sang carols, our fav song from last year's camp(King of majesty-the LA version haha). When we passed anyone, we would shout HI! or BYE! Then we shouted GOD BLESS YOU!! And when we were reaching gopeng town, shouted merry christmas. HAHA. The rest of the campers waiting in the bus for us could hear us shouting and singing. WAKAKA. Sooooo fun man. Sighhh. I want to go on the lorry again. We seriously looked R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. In the bus, everyone was so tired. I listened to my mp3 once again the entire journey. Fong was sick so she slept the whole time.

Haihh. I loved camp. IT WAS AWESOME. So darn happening man. Hehehe. And waikit, you are right. I totally agree. JOY AND PERCY CELL GET ALONG SO WELL. haha. What? It's true!!

Oh yeah, when we were getting down the bus, i was thinking out loud.
Me: Hmm. I think i'll watch tv when i get home. Either that or online.
Fong: *glares* Crazy? Don't wanna rest? Not tired ar?!!!
Me: Ummm not really.
Fong: Haih! You ar.
Me: *grins*
Weeell, guess what? When my mum picked me up, we went to Jusco. LOL!!! Came back,watched tv, BATHED. Onlined. Did so many things but not sleep. I finally slept at 12. HAHAHAHA. When i told fong this morning. She just shook her head. Hehe. Don't blame her. Everyone looked like they were about to fall asleep during practice today. Haha.

OK. Didn't really go into the details la. Cos if i do, dunno when ni this post will end. Haha. I still didn't lose my voice. Still can sing la. Haha. What la.

CGBC YOUTH CAMP 07 WAS AWESOME. hehe.

No comments: