Monday, December 24, 2007

Heartbroken by a heartbreaker.

Oh! I forgot to mention earlier. I met two mgs people in hong kong. HAHA. Funny man. One of them was calling me. I didn't know who it was. The voice WAS familiar but....HAHA. Didn't expect to meet them at all. Surprise surprise.

Anyway, it's christmas eve. Remind me again what i'm doing online? No idea. I should be getting gifts ready for chrismas. Getting myself ready for carolling. So why am i online? Goodness. I'm really sorry to all those who i'm giving christmas gifts this year. I had no time to shop. So did something a little different. Hope you guys don't mind. =PPPP

So. Heartbroken by a heartbreaker. Sounds nice huh? Haha. Yeahhh weelll. Long story man. IM NOT MISSING YOOUUU. haha. The last time i said that was last year. (Y'know my crushhh *blushes*)LOL!! Now i can say that again. No i don't have a new crush. Duh! HAHA. But yeah IMNOTMISSINGYOUIMNOTMISSINGYOUIMNOTMISSINGYOUUUUUUU!i think

Maybe i'm just trying to convince myself that it's true. But what's the point missing the pointless things you did to make me feel i was special? it didn't work.

CHUUUPP!! It's christmas eve. I shouldn't be talking about all this crap. *whacks self*

Feliz navidad! *palapapapa*
Feliz navidad! *palapapapa*
Feliz navidad
Prospero anyo feliz si dad
(i think it's spelled this way hehe)

We wanna wish you a merry christmas*MERRY CHRISTMAS*
We wanna wish you a merry christmas*MERRY CHRISTMAS*
We wanna wish you a merry christmas
From the bottom of our hearts!!!!


Sigh! I love carols. HAHA. There's this nice feeling when you sing it with friends. You just feel, HAPPY. Everyone feels so good together. I don't know how to describe it. It's just something that's THERE.

SIGHHHH!

No comments: