Haihh. Lines. Lines. Lines. And more LINES. If i have to draw another line, i'll be CRAZY. Oh wait. I DO have to draw more lines. My job isnt done yet. OH SIGH. Well, i'm actually having fun. HAHA. I get to skip boring lunches and eat at home(microwave food and stuff) with the excuse BUSY.hahahaha. What? I am busy. Kinda. Oh shoot. One more day. I hope we can finish most of the nametags tomorrow. If not, have to go to church in the morning on saturday. And stay back on Sunday AND probably go back to church on Monday. Whee? Never mind. I have loads of great people helping. Hehehe. Hey why am i complaining? I should be thankful that i have THINGS to do this holidays. Instead of lazing around being bored, i'm doing something productive. Hmm my mum keeps saying,"If only you're this efficient doing your school work........." Aish. Haha.
Oh crap. My lunch. Time to eat.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment