Wednesday, December 5, 2007

GOD IS GOOOOOD!!!

Hehe. So, i've been cracking my head thinking of designs for the nametags. When i started, BOY! I was soooo stuck. Haha. Weeeell, then yesterday, i sat down and did a rough design. A VERY ROUGH DESIGN. Trust me when i say it's ROUGH. Haha.

Seriously i was kinda umm doubting whether or not i could do it. Cos when i look at all the previous camps' nametags, i'm like WHOOOAA. Nice. Haha. Dunno la. I was impressed. VERY. So, i guess i got desperate(cos i got to know about this on monday night. Camp's next tuesday!!)As i was bathing, i prayed and prayed. And i got this rough idea. Weeeell, i was on the computer the whole of last night. Good thing rach was also online, talked to her while doing my work. Thank God for her man. Making me laugh the whole time. Haha. We were laughing at the group names. Hehehe. Hmm. Last year's groups names also funny. Hehehehehe.

This morning, woke up. DUH. Straight away took my stuff out and did the nametag thing. Skipped breakfast. haha. Did the nametag thing til about 1 plus. FINISHED(designing)IT ALL. At first i got so discouraged cos in my opinion, my designs were umm terrible. But then my mum read something in the paper and asked me to read it as well. Know what it was? It was the meaning of certain plants. Yeah the names of the groups were biblical plant names. Haha. Man! That was encouraging.
Cedar=Confidence. =)
Olive=Wisdom hehe
Cypress=faithful
these three things really touched my heart. I don't know why but it did. Last night before i slept, i kept praying and praying. And i guess this is how God answered my prayers.

God is AMAZING!!!!!Anyway, after lunch i went to church. Expected no one to know i was there. Then as i photostated the stuff, Rach came in. Haha. She had dance practice. I showed her the finish product. I did a sample for each group. And she(the art genius)said it was nice. Mannn! Felt so relieved. hehe.

So now. I have to cut out everything. And meet up with some people to do it all. That would be on friday. Haha. Gonna spend the whole day in church then. Cos got worship practice at 6. Might as well stay there la. So i guess we can start work at 3? Hehe. I'm in charge so. HAHA.

And yeah, i'm asking as many percy members as possible. HAHAHAH.

No comments: