OMG!! My family's sooo cute! Haha. ok. On saturday, i went to Kedah for dinner. So the next day, after breakfast, we(my mum,dad,bro and i)went over to my aunts' place. Well, they're non-christians. But i saw a christmas tree there with loads of presents(real ones mind you)under the tree. So i went,"OHHHHH!! NIIIICEEE!" haha. My aunt proudly told my mum and i that she did it.*ceh wahhh* So here's the part that makes my family CUTE! They have this tradition(which i've never heard them doing cos we never go down before christmas hehe)that every 24th and 25th december(christmas and its eve)they each have a christian name. HAHAHAHA. My grandma's 'JENNY'. My grandad's 'JAMES'. My aunts, 'CINDY','KAREN',and 'SHERENE'. HAHAHA. cuteee! Plus got others la. Cant remember my uncle's name. And my other cousins. HAHA. FUNNY MAAAAN. They are chinese ed btw. They watch too much tv. Haha. SOOO CUTE!!! lol.
Went to Jusco today. I think i only went to eat lunch. Cos my bro and mum were the ones shopping. Not me. Everytime i stop to look at something, they'll be like,"Let's go." Sheesh. And when i saw some tshirt i liked, my mum told me this,"When was the last time you bought clothes? You have so much already!" Excuse me? The last time i bought clothes was a long long time ago. I always wear the same old clothes. But do they care? NO. I ended up keeping quiet most of the time. What's the point saying anything? When i do, i end up arguing with my mum and she always calls me rude for saying what i think. Has she ever thought how i feel when she says certain things? I dont think so. Im sorry i cant be perfect. The entire time i was in jusco, i just wanted to go HOME.
I think i'll be going for a movie with my bro tomorrow night. We'll see what happens. Not sure what movie. Depends on what's showing i guess.
Know what i like to look at when i go to shoe shops? After looking at the shoes for myself and all. Haha. I like the baby shoes!!! OMG. So cute. But the tiny shoes at nike,adidas and all the branded shops are soooo expensive. And just for little kiddies. Plus those little kiddies' feet will grow very quickly. So why buy such expensive shoes? I have no idea. Yes i've seen little kiddies in those kinda shoes. Haha. And to think my shoes were never more than RM40. HAHA. I just got my first expensive pair recently fyi. Heck, it's only shoes. Haha. No big deal la.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment