No. I'm not trying to be mean with my title. Haha. It's more like THE TRUTH. Hehe.
I used to be called HARD HEARTED by the closest person to me then(now also i guess)Miss Chuah Yen Fong. Why? Because when we watch sad movies together, she'll be crying and i'll be the one handing out tissues to everyone.=D And weeell, sometimes i say things too loudly. HAHA. My fault. I get EXCITED!! Haha.
But now, i'm NOT that hard hearted anymore. In fact, i think i'm getting SOFT. You know what i mean. I feel bad for people very easily. I see them all alone i pity them and go talk to them. And i do it sincerely ok. VERY SINCERELY. lol. But fong has been shall we say, not-liking this guy very much. Just to let you all know, when she doesnt like someone, she goes EXTREME. Don't ask me what i mean. Ok so as usual i feel sorry for the guy. And yes, the guy is annoying at times. But he's soooo lonely!!!! Haihh. What to do what to do. I DO feel like smacking him at times. Doing the right thing is SO hard. Don't get the problem huh? Never mind.
So, who's hard hearted now?
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment