Monday, December 10, 2007

Of icecream,chocs and other fattening stuff =D

HAHAHA. I always wonder why im not fat. Hmmm. Hehehe. I mean, LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF CHOCS I EAT. A looooottt! Ask anyone. Im totally addicted.

Today, went to church for worship practice. Was late. Or so i thought. Rupa-rupanya havent even started. I guess they were waiting for me. Hehe. Cos i was the only female singer there(bluekkk) Sabrina didn't go mar. After practice, helped with the booklet. Oh yeah had to wait for uncle cheow leong to bring the booklets back from the shop. We passed him while walking to caltex(my suggestion). Wanted to buy CHOCS and something to drink. HAHA. Helping with booklets was fun. The booklets are nice. But some very perasan people signed their names there. What la. No don't blame esmond as much as i blame jerome. HAHA. Perasan fella. Oops. Let's hope his darling doesnt kill me. HAHAHAHA. Those people are like waaaay older than me(2 years diff). HEHE.

Mum took me to jusco. Everyone helping out with the booklets was like complaining about being bored and all. But i GET TO GO OUT. Hahahaha. At first they wanted to tumpang. ALL OF THEM. Then only nicole and sarah followed. Haha. Ah well.

In jusco. I felt like such a kid. Wearing my usual(tshirt and jeans + sport shoes) eating an icecream smiling from cheek to cheek. HAHA. What? Heheheh. I like icecream. Havent eaten cotton candy since i dunno when. I loved it!! Nothing wrong right.

Seriously, why arent i obese? Hahaha. I eat everything. Hmm. don't really fancy spicy stuff though. That's the only thing i don't like. The other types of food are fine for me. hehe. Yummy yummy food.

Haihhh. CAMP TOMORROW. Sooo lazy wanna pack man. Good thing i bought some food stuff to bring to camp. Haha. Dunno how to survive without food. Hmm. yeah i don't mind skipping a meal or two. Kinda used to it. But when i eat something i like, i can eat like a person who hasnt eaten in MONTHS. hehe.
11th-13th dec= CAMP!
16th-21st=HONGKONG!!
24th=HERITAGE PRESENTATION THG
25th=HOHOHO!(haha)CHRISTMAS!!!
Oh yeah!! Sooo excited. Aiya the heritage presentation dunno whether can take part of not. Cos i wont be around while they're having their practices. =( Never mind. I guess i'll just have a small role. Superly minimal movement. HEHE.

No comments: