Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Perfect? Not


"Perfect World" by Simple Plan

I never could’ve seen this far
I never could’ve seen this coming
Seems like my world’s falling apart

Yeah

Why is everything so hard
I don’t think I can deal with the things you said
It just won’t go away

In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all

I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through

Yeah

I wish that I could bring you back
I wish that I could turn back time
Cuz I can’t let go
I just can’t find my way
Yeah
Without you I just can’t find my way

I don’t know what I should do now
I don’t know where I should go
I’m still here waiting for you
I’m lost when you’re not around
I need to hold on to you
I just can’t let you go


Ahhhh beautiful song. Haha. Not really 'beautiful' la. But it's still totally awesome. HAHA. So, today's christmas. GOSHH soooo many things happened. Where to start???? Oh! Last night, had carolling. It's sorta a tradition. Have been doing it since i was in KKC. Love it! Our carolling was baaaad last night. Especially at uncle peter's house. EEEEK! It was ok at heritage hotel. Hehe! Ok let's start from when i reached church. My red shirt was with fong. So i went to church in ALL BLACK. Looked like some gothic girl or something. Haha. The first thing i did in church was ask the first person i saw(nicole)where's fong? Know what? She left the shirt in the car. I was like WHAAAATTT?!!!!! So we finally asked daren who stays near church to get ready a red shirt and we'll go get it. We went to his house and guess what we found? A RED SHIRT HANGING ON THE GATE. Haha. We were laughing our ass off. So, carolling was fun. Too bad fong didnt have the christmas spirit. The ride to the SPASTIC(umm how do you spell that?)was fun. The guys were acting like normal. Fong was joining us all have fun. Haha. Syok la. Then after that not as fun ad. Cos we got split up. Aihh. Different bus. No tetap bus so just go into whichever bus that has space. Reached home super late. Almost went 'yamcha' with bro and some other of the older(lol no offense la but i mean those upper secondary and older)youths. But didn't go cos scared me mum marah. LOL. It WAS late.

The next day(today la)CHRISTMAS!!!! Have i mentioned i love christmas? Cos i do. HAHA. Church was fun. LOL. Aiya normal la. Performed for both services. Bro and dad said the singing was good. Cool!! Better than the mime worrr. HAHAHA. Didn't get many presents this year. Dont mind la. I mean i dont really care about presents. No big deal. Haha. Seriously! Weell, daren had this party. For christmas. I think the party's still going on now. Yeah he invited me. Asked me a few times. I thought and thought and THOUGHT about whether or not i should go. Then decided not to. Why? I felt bad going out all the time. So wanted to spend christmas night with my parents. I DO go out all the time especially on special occasions. Don't believe that i missed a party(a very happening party mind you)to stay at home and eat leftovers? It's true. I had that feeling that i SHOULD stay. Dunno la. Last night also. Christmas eve. Didn't spend it with family. When i reached home, mum and dad were asleep. So today, i'm a good gal at home. Haha. I'm kinda planning on going somewhere for new years'. Hehe. What? My bro said that he only started going out as often as me now when he finished his SPM. *maluuuu me*

Ah weell. School reopening soon. Good? Bad? Dunno. Mixed feelings. Haha.
No offense to all my peeps in school but, i don't miss school. Sigh.
I'm going insane.
School's driving me crazy.
Oh correction. THINKING about school's driving me crazy.
I hope next year would be ok.
Everyone's dreading it.
Everyone as in those i actually approached la.
[yeah only one person]hehe.

You know what. Im just gonna leave this like this.
Maybe i'll continue tomorrow.
Or maybe this is the end of this topic.
You never know what the future holds.
[that's true but inappropriate for now haha]

No comments: