HAHAHAH. Went to church in the morning today. Aunty esther was like,"Those who are sick, please come in front." So, oklar. Fong went(after i MADE her go)and practically everyone. I felt so weird sitting there alone. Haha.
Everyone's sick. Why? No idea. Either sick or body got rashes, injury or SOMETHING. Haha.
Anyway, going to Hongkong tomorrow. Someone's gonna miss me. HAHAHAHA. The someone who called me on thursday. HAHA. That someone gets onto my nerves at times. Sheesh. ANYWAY, gonna miss loads man. As in, loads of activities blah blah. And people.=D
People will be practicing mime, carolling and all. But i'll be in HK. Aish. It's not that i don't wanna go, i do. But this week is like the most crucial week ever and i won't be here. What la.
People i will miss:
1. X
2. Y
3. Z
4. and many more.
HAHA. What? I ain't gonna reveal this. Ever. Number 3 is kinda obvious la. This person will surely miss me. hehe. Im right arent i? Number 2, gonna miss this person's idiotic behaviour. Haha. This fella can cheer me up all the time. Number 1. Hmm. No comment. =DDDD
So, about feeling left out. Not me. I love my friends. Haha. Someone la. Only fong knows what im talking about. Haih. Aiyo, i know fong won't feel sorry for this person cos of the stuff this person has done to her. But i feel so so so sorry. I mean, kesian la. Seeing this person all alone. I dunno la. Haihh. I would HATE feeling left out. Aiks.
Another dilemma. CHRISTMAS IS COMING. I have no idea what to get for everyone. Haish!! Plus i have a very tight budget. What to do what to do. Sob sob. I feel like going to someone's house la. I mean have a slumber party. LOL!! Long time since we did that. A little kiddy but fun la!! HAHA.
Aish. Got to go for now. lalala. Will be back though. Haha.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment