Sigh. Before i say anything. Just wanna ask one thing. Do i look that terribly miserable? Am i really being that quiet? Really? Oh. That's not good. Not at all. Didnt know that it was so obvious.
I just can't be y'know. Many things to think about. The answer i told naz when she asked me why i was not joining in with the fun today was really shocking. To me especially. Can't believe i actually said that. OH NO! Now that the school year's coming to an end, everything seems so unsure of. So heart breaking. So many decisions to make in such little time. What is a girl supposed to do? I wish i could share it with the world. But i just can't. Would anyone actually care? What can they do to help? Other than make me worse. I just can't! I want to but.. there's so many factors to consider.
You guys asked me to cheer up. I asked naz to smile. Hehe. Yup. A triangle. Haha. Goodness i need help. I guess no one can hear me huh? That's ok. Don't blame y'all. *smiles*
*humming* So, tomorrow is a holiday. Wanna know a secret? I'm relief that i don't have to go to school. Don't have to face certain things. PHEW. Sometimes i feel like staying in my dreams forever. Why? Cos in your dreams, anything can happen. And it's usually the things you enjoy that happen. But that's only fantasy. Reality my friend, is the real deal. So deal with it. The only way to deal with problems is to face it. I learnt that through years of experience. Haha. (Im talking as if im so old...hehe)Yeah it's tough. But how else are you gonna face it?
Ahh. Why do i feel as if there's something awaiting me? If only.....sigh. Forget it.
Whoa. I sound totally emo man. Haha. Ah well. Outta here.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment